Thanks to your participation in our courses and trainings, we are able to give back to our members by offering scholarships to defray registration costs of training and consulting.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant must be a member of Venture Forward
- Must have a Letter of Determination from the IRS.
- Staff, board members, and key volunteers of Venture Forward member organizations are eligible applicants
- All outstanding invoices for membership, prior training and/or consulting services must be paid in full at the time of application
- Scholarships are not available for events with fees less than $50
Scholarships are awarded typically in partial amounts. The percentage varies depending on the length of workshop and the ability of the organization to fund the workshop fee. Other considerations are given to the availability of funds for professional development from the participant’s organization and number of scholarships awarded to the organization during the calendar year. To express your interest in receiving a scholarship, please complete the from below at least three business days in advance of the workshop. Applications will be reviewed by Venture Forward's staff at the beginning of each week. You will be notified via email regarding your application.
Please complete the form below
If awarded a scholarship, a participant will be required to provide a brief report on how the information gained from the workshop was used in their work setting. The report should be between 300-500 words and will be due 6 months following the workshop date. This information will be used to help Venture Forward determine how its training offerings have positively impacted our member nonprofit organizations and as a result, the community. The report will also provide guidance for determining future Venture Forward training programs.