Education & Marketing Coordinator
Children’s Advocacy Center: The Emmy Haney House
Do you like not having a “typical day?” Can you engage people to talk about difficult topics? Do you have experience in marketing and brand messaging? Most importantly, do you want to be part of team that makes a significant impact in the lives of children?
· Implement prevention education programming for adults and youth.
· Coordinate the day-to-day operations of the Prevention Education department, including scheduling programs, and developing relationships with youth serving organizations.
· Conduct prevention speaking engagements to community members.
· Maintain membership in prevention related community organizations as assigned.
· Work with the school system and other partners to develop relationships and understanding of school current climate.
· Lead agency's comprehensive communications including media relations, community networking.
o Including press releases, e-newsletters, website content, marketing materials and other items as directed.
· Work with the EA Director and the ED to provide focused marketing to targeted groups that fit within the strategic plan of the organization.
· Arrange and implement annual Child Abuse Prevention Month activities.
· Implement outcome measurements for prevention education programming for adults and youth.
· Maintain all statistical records for Prevention Education programming.
· Serve as a member of the External Affairs team with responsibility to assist with all agency fundraising special events, grant solicitation.
· Other agency duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Nonprofit Management or related field.
· Prior management, program coordination, and project management preferred.
· Proficiency in all Microsoft professional office applications.
· Proficiency in managing social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other emerging platforms.
· Computer data management and analysis experience preferred.
· Demonstrated public speaking, training, and presentation skills necessary.
· Excellent written and oral communication and training skills required.
· Professional knowledge and training in child abuse topics is preferred.
· Ability to work some evenings and weekends required.
Compensation and Benefits
· This is a full-time, exempt position, working 40 hours per week.
· We believe in work-life balance, and are committed to keeping the workload in alignment with the true hours worked.
· Salary range is mid-thirties.
· We provide 17 days of Paid Time Off, 10 paid holidays, and a flexible schedule.
· We provide medical and vision insurance with the CACHC covering 90% of the costs of the insurance package. We provide life insurance and short-term disability insurance, with CACHC covering 100% of the costs.
· CAC is an equal opportunity employer.
· Application deadline is Wednesday October 9th at 5 pm EST
· Interviews to begin immediately thereafter
· Expected start date is beginning of November
Apply to: CAC Office Administrator, Carol Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org