Job Title: Construction and Programs Support Staff
· The Construction and Programs Support Staff reports directly to the Construction and Programs Office Manager who reports directly to the VP of Construction and Programs who reports directly to the President & CEO.
· The C&P Support Staff works in partnership with all staff to ensure the mission of HFHGCA is maintained. This position is part time with benefits, 32 hours/ 4 days per week, and very occasional Saturday work
The C&P Support Staff will assist the Construction and Programs Office Manager in all areas concerning the programs and projects of the department.
The C&P Support staff will keep the Construction and Programs Office Manager informed of all information concerning the department.
The C&P Support Staff will lead or assist with any project, program or task as deemed necessary by the Construction and Programs Office Manager or Sr. VP of Construction and Programs to further the mission or work of this Habitat affiliate.
The C&P Support Staff is responsible for assisting in:
· Maintaining records, files, calendars and schedules
· Tracking time and costs of builds and projects
· Entering data
· Tracking Gift in Kind
· Pulling permits/ updating Environmental Reviews/ submitting IDIS applications as needed
· Producing weekly, monthly and yearly reports
· General record keeping, filing, scanning/emails, phone, organizing and communication as needed
· Researching referral agencies and keeping our referrals up to date
· Searching for land and updating land bank
Resumes accepted through September 27, 2019, via email to email@example.com
This position is located in Chattanooga, TN
No Phone Calls Please
Habitat is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Provides Equal Housing Opportunity