Driver for Thrift Stores
Under the direction of the thrift store manager, the driver is responsible for the some general duties in the operation of the thrift store.
1. Picking up donations and making deliveries.
2. Responsible for accepting donation which includes loading/unloading donated items.
3. Responsible for loading customer purchases if needed.
4. Various janitorial duties as assigned.
5. Moving and lifting furniture as needed.
6. Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required:
Good Driving record
High School diploma (or its equivalent)
Ability to lift at least 40 lbs.
Send resume to : email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.