Integrated Student Supports Program Manager, Hamilton County Schools
The Integrated Student Supports Program Manager will work directly with community agencies, school-based coordinators, and the Director of School Counseling to support the full implementation of integrated student support services in eight Hamilton County schools. A vital part of the job will include using a robust data collecting process/universal screener during Tier I Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) to assess the strengths and needs of every student. More information about the scope of the program can be viewed here.
The Manager will:
· Collaborate with a team of school-based coordinators who are conducting the work of integrated student support services.
· Plan and assist in delivering professional development of coordinators.
· Support the collection of high-quality field data on service delivery.
· Connect students to a range of prevention, early intervention and intensive service programs that address the physical, emotional, cognitive, and social development of each student.
· Support the implementation of the frame work for social-emotional learning including the five competencies supported by best practices.
· Promote the integrated student support model to the school community, families, and community agencies.
Knowledge/ Education/ Experience:
· Master’s degree in school counseling, social work, human services, education or related field, preferred.
· A minimum of eight years of progressive professional experience is required, including case management experience and three years of program management experience.
· Experience delivering training and/or professional development is preferred.
· Working knowledge of schools, required.
· Superior communication skills, required.
· Proven track record of superb data collection and analysis
Hamilton County Schools, located in beautiful Chattanooga, TN, is on track to become the fastest improving school district in the state of Tennessee. We believe in success for all students and are dedicated to helping all students succeed to their highest potential.
Who we serve:
Hamilton County Schools serves over 42,000 students across our diverse county in urban, rural and suburban communities. Our families speak 125 languages and approximately 8.5% of our students are English language learners.
The state of Tennessee has recognized Hamilton County as an “Achieving” school district. A few of our recent achievements include:
· 16 Reward Schools
· 16 Volkswagen E-Labs - the highest concentration of fabrication labs of any district in the US or abroad
· Milken Award winning teacher; State Principal of the Year (2017)
· 13 High Schools with over 18 Future Ready Institutes
To apply for this position, please: 1) E-mail a resume and cover letter to Russell_Patricia@hcde.org by Monday, July 8 2) Apply for this position on the Hamilton County job board: www.hcde.org/careers