POSITION TITLE: Loaned Executive
FLSA STATUS: Full Time/Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Campaign Relationship Manager
Purpose of Position:
To assist United Way achieve its campaign goal, to act as a liaison between UW and assigned accounts working with UW staff. The Loaned Executive helps Relationship Managers with the direct solicitation of employees, special events, agency relations within the company, and assist in completing details of the workplace campaign.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Attends training August 12-16, 2019
• Analyzes the campaign history of each assigned account
• Develops strategies of how to maximize giving of each assigned account
• Meets with company campaign coordinators of assigned accounts to plan the total campaign effort for all employees.
• Assists company campaign coordinators with preparations for account’s campaign, including employee meetings, agency speakers, agency tours, publicity and other contributions
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Customer/Client Focus
• Results Driven
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Core Competencies for ALL STAFF:
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission and to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: Understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED
Two plus years previous experience in Sales/Management a plus.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Associates degree
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested applicants may send a cover letter, resume, and application to Tammy McCallie at firstname.lastname@example.org