Evening Events Associate
At the Tennessee Aquarium, we strive to connect people with nature and empower them to make informed decisions about water and wildlife. We are passionate about our values, which include respect for conservation, a mindset of lifelong learning, and a collaborative, learning-based, respectful work environment.
As part of our Evening Events Staff, you will be responsible for performing evening event tasks and assisting with the operation of Aquarium Plaza and IMAX Concessions by providing world class customer service while ensure the Tennessee Aquarium's core values, service standards and mission are maintained.
1. Ensure total guest satisfaction within Evening Event operations
2. Handle guests problems/complaints effectively
3. Actively engage and communicate with guests, staff and management
4. Maintain a clean work environment during event setup and breakdown
5. Flow between individual job functions seamlessly, accurately and quickly
6. Assist Evening Event Manager and Leads with essential department functions and event details as needed
7. Have a working knowledge of Aquarium exhibits and venue locations
8. Work closely with caterers and contract labor to ensure quality and adhesion to Aquarium guidelines and recycling efforts during events
9. Ensure and maintain company standards in cashiering procedures and accuracy
10. Assist other Aquarium and IMAX staff as needed
• Previous experience handling money using a Point-of-Sales system
• Excellent customer service and communication Skills
• Professional, Positive, good humored attitude, hardworking and responsible
• Ability to perform well under pressure
• Strong multitasking skills with attention to detail
Part Time, hourly; mostly evening and weekend work
To apply, submit an online application at tnaqua.applicantpro.com/jobs/.
All submissions must be received by May 31, 2019.