North Georgia HealthCare Center is a growing nonprofit health care center in Ringgold, GA. We are seeking an experienced part-time accounts payable specialist to assist the CFO with accounts payable functions and may include general ledger, profit and loss statements and various other financial reports. Maintains the accounting system software (QuickBooks Online). This job is 12 to 15 hours per week, with additional hours possible during certain times of the year.
To serve God according to His will and purpose by serving our community to the best of our ability with a passion for healthcare and compassion for people.
• Setup new vendors in QuickBooks
• Organize, print, and file incoming emails in Outlook by vendor on a daily basis
• Review I\invoices for data entry
• Enter invoices daily in QuickBooks system, prepare unpaid bills report
• Follow structure for entering invoices by class, department, etc.
• Run vendor and grant reports for review by CFO and/or CEO
• After bills are approved, print checks weekly for signature by CEO
• Copy and mail bills
• File copies of checks/invoices
• Contact vendors when questions arise
• Send state sales tax exemption letter to vendors to reduce sales tax
• Review, summarize, enter, and file both debit and credit card receipts, keep information organized and easily accessible for others; enter expenses in QuickBooks
• Maintain AP filing system
• Maintain W9 requirements for 1099 Vendors
• Process purchase orders for payment
• Assist with preparation for the annual audit and other regulatory reporting
• Other financial duties as requested by the CFO / CEO
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 to 3-year experience in accounts payable
• Knowledge of QuickBooks, Online preferred
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• General PC and photocopy machine knowledge with good typing skills
• Clerical and customer service knowledge
• Ability to speak clearly and concisely
• Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instruction
• Great attention to detail, highly organized and ability to manage multiple projects
• Dependable, flexible and work in a team environment
• Goal oriented
Typical Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Office environment, 12 to15 hours per week, with flexible schedule both time and days, depending on work load requirements. Exact schedule negotiable for the right candidate. Requires sitting for long periods of time. Some bending and stretching required. Working under stress and use of telephone required. Manual dexterity required for use of calculator and computer keyboard. Requires lifting of papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally.