Thrive Regional Partnership, Inc. (Thrive) is a nonprofit regional placemaking organization with a mission to develop, implement and sustain a vision for responsible and inspired growth for the next four decades. Through communication, collaboration, analytics and innovation, Thrive optimizes community enhancement opportunities while protecting the natural treasures and landscapes that define this special place.
Thrive is a fast-paced, growing organization with an innovative company culture seeking an executive associate to support operations and provide administrative support to the CEO and mission critical activities of the organization. This position is for an organized self-starter who naturally seeks out ways to improve operational efficiencies that support the overall success of the organization and its mission. Specific functions include record keeping, bookkeeping, and meeting management from start to finish, including sending out follow-ups, to-dos, key dates, or recaps. Thrive seeks a person ready to join our high functioning team driven by a beloved shared sense of place for the people, places and treasures of the greater Chattanooga region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
● Manage professional support operations and activities for Thrive, including a broad range of confidential and diverse support duties to the CEO and the Board of Trustees.
● Perform bookkeeping liaison tasks, and financial correspondence and records for the CEO, including coordinating incoming and outgoing invoices and deposits for processing, and tracking grant requirements
● Prioritize and maintain calendar for CEO, organizing and scheduling meetings and conferences and prepping CEO for meetings, including agenda and background material prep
● Handle detailed logistics for stakeholder events, business luncheons, or company events including the Board of Trustees meetings and the annual Thrive Celebration event
● Attend meetings with or on behalf of the CEO and take detailed notes, providing formal or informal meeting minutes with follow-ups noted
● Assertively communicate with staff & stakeholders of all levels on behalf of the CEO, including drafting letters an
● Arrange and maintain both digital and physical filling systems and contact databases for efficient productivity and required nonprofit incorporation record keeping and filing documents
● Monitor office supplies, equipment and inventory needs of the organization
● Support the functions of Thrive as directed by the CEO
● College degree with a minimum of 2 years of executive assistant experience
● Savvy computer tech skills, proficient in G-Suite products, and familiarity with Microsoft programs
● Effective communication abilities in written, verbal, and presentation preparation skills with professional attitude and demeanor.
● Independent, self-motivated and proactive work ethic
● Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible to legally work in the U.S.
Thrive’s Organizational Core Values:
1. Stewardship: Stewardship drives our organization.We are trusted stewards of the time, resources and the region’s shared vision.
2. Quality: The quality of our work reflects the quality of our organization and the region’s aspirations.
3. Empowerment: Through the work we do, the opportunities we provide, and the connections we make, our organization works to galvanize local communities around a regional vision.
4. Results-Oriented: Our focus is on achieving measurable outcomes based on clear, strategic goals.
5. Inclusiveness: We encompass the goals and desires of the entire 16-county region and will work towards prosperity for all.
6. Knowledge-Driven: Our work product encompasses the strength in which we build knowledge. We invest in the knowledge growth of our staff, volunteers, and general public of the tristate region.
Interested applicants must respond no later than May 6, 2019 including a persuasive cover letter, a resume, and references, combined into one PDF document of no more than 4 pages, and emailed to email@example.com, to the attention of Bridgett Massengill, President & CEO.