Position: Marketing Director
Reports to: CEO
Manages: Marketing volunteers and interns
The Marketing Director drives the organization’s marketing, messaging and design. The Marketing Director plays a critical role in sharing the vision of the organization with clients, donors, and the community.
This position requires excellent external relational skills and internal organizational skills. This position will be responsible for creating and overseeing the marketing strategy of the organization for clients and donors, including social media.
The Marketing Director will manage the design and written content for all communication pieces and publications.
Lastly, this position is responsible for leading the creative direction and programming for Choices’ events, in conjunction with the Development Director.
The Marketing Director will be under the supervision of the CEO. There will be a yearly written and oral evaluation.
The Marketing Director oversees marketing volunteers and interns.
1. Committed Christian who demonstrates having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and is accountable to a local Bible-believing church.
2. Unwavering commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual integrity.
3. Agreement with Choices’ Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, Mission Statement and policies of the center.
4. Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience in the area of communications, public relations and/or marketing preferred.
5. Strong writing skills, excellent communications and relationship building skills required.
6. Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills required.
7. Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, certification preferred.
8. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud preferred. Fast typist preferred.
9. Event planning and coordination experience required.
10. Fundraising or business development experience preferred.
11. Online marketing experience preferred including social media marketing experience.
12. Excellent people skills required, and public speaking experience preferred.
13. Availability to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends as needed.
14. Ability to communicate the vision and mission of Choices with clarity and represent Choices’ values to the community.
15. Ability to work with a multi-generational staff and be a unified, committed team player.
1. Maintain marketing calendar, contracts, and orders.
2. Develop and execute the organization’s marketing strategy for clients and donors including:
i. traditional marketing
iii. social media
v. community sponsorships
3. Oversee web design and content.
4. Accurately track marketing efforts and create reports for the CEO and board.
5. Monthly analytics meeting with the Client Services Director to determine best marketing strategies based on client statistics.
6. Maintain stock of promotional items and ordering special items for staff and center as requested by CEO.
1. Provide design and graphics as requested by the Development Director.
2. Co-plan the annual fundraising banquet with the Development Director:
i. Provide leadership and creative direction
ii. Creation of theme and design
iii. Attend planning meetings
iv. Work with the venue and the production company to organize a successful evening
3. Represent Choices at churches, events and on campus as needed through public speaking or booths.
Communications and Graphic Design
1. Create and execute the communications plan.
2. Creator of design and content for all donor communications such as annual report, direct appeals, newsletters, and e-newsletters.
3. Creator of design and content for any publications needed for marketing, events, or in-center needs such as rack cards, flyers, logo items, brochures, invitations, programs, social media graphics, etc.
General Staff Duties:
1. Attend all prayer times and staff meetings.
2. Attend conferences and trainings as requested by CEO.
3. Attend all Choices events and any other events as needed.
4. Take an active role in the organization’s networking strategy.
5. Prepare items as needed by CEO for board meetings.
6. Participate in representation to churches and organizations as requested by CEO.
7. Commit to be an active learner and staying educated about life issues as well as professional development.
Interested parties should submit their resume to Carol Ann Ferguson by email at email@example.com or by mail to Choices 6232 Vance Rd. Chattanooga, TN 37421.