Under the direction of the Executive Director of Off-Campus Sites and the President/CEO, is responsible for the management and supervision of selected off-site program’s day-to-day operations and provides administrative support for the other off-campus sites.
1. Assists the Executive Director of Off-Campus Sites to ensure each off-campus center meets the individual agency goals established by their respective boards of directors, in accordance with licensing standards and funding agents.
2. In consultation with and approval of the Executive Director of Off-Campus Sites, carries responsibility for hiring, training, scheduling and dismissing all staff at those site for which he/she has day-to-day operating responsibilities.
3. Carries responsibility for the admission of all children into care and discharge of all children from care at the site for which he/she has day-to-day operating responsibilities.
4. Orients, trains, supervises and evaluates all staff at the off-campus center for which he/she has day-to-day operating responsibilities.
5. Approves all leave for employees of the off-campus site for which he/she had day-to-day operating responsibilities.
6. Provides staff development opportunities for staff at the center for which he/she has day-to-day operating responsibilities.
7. Is responsible for maintaining all records pertinent to the operation of the center for which he/she has day-to-day operating responsibilities.
8. Approves all requisitions for the center for which he/she had day-to-day operating responsibilities.
9. Maintains responsibility for purchase of supplies for the center for which he/she has day-to-day operating responsibilities.
10. Works closely with all collaboration partners in order to ensure successful partnerships at the site where she has day-to-day operating responsibilities.
11. Attends scheduled board meetings of all the sites for which he/she has day-to-day operating responsibilities and gives required reports.
12. Participates in programs and activities that will enhance the Off-Campus Sites effectiveness in the early childhood education field.
13. Performs other duties assigned by the Executive Director of Off-Campus Sites and/or the President/CEO.
Minimal Qualifications Required:
Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in Early Child and Special Education with experience in child care or other combination of education and experience evaluated as equivalent.
Working Schedule: Office hours are Monday – Friday 40 hours (times to vary). This position is on call 24 hours/day.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Interested applicants can send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com