Reports To: Patron Services Manager
Salary: $8.00 per hour plus commission
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 4-8pm – temporary, seasonal (early May through end of Aug)
Basic Function: The basic function of the Call Center Sales Associate is to sell CSO subscriptions via outbound calls to former and current CSO ticket buyers. A Call Center Sales Associate must be an energetic and motivated salesperson, providing great customer service to CSO patrons.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Make outbound calls in our call center to pre-determined leads, primarily to solicit season subscriptions and donations as well as cross-selling and up-selling other products.
• Daily manage a list of phone leads by achieving the standard number of calls made per hour.
• Answer patron questions and inquiries in a patient and helpful manner.
• Meet weekly sales quotas.
• Maintain accurate and precise sales and lead records.
• Ensure all Do-Not-Call and Do-Not-Mail requests are appropriately noted on lead sheets and given to Patron Services Manager.
The duties listed above are not all inclusive. The person in this position is expected to perform other work-related duties as assigned even though they may not be considered primary duties.
Work Requirements and Qualifications
• GED or HS diploma required.
• One to three years of experience in a customer service, box office, or sales environment. Previous ticketing experience preferred, but not required.
• Requires strong phone skills, customer service and salesmanship. An ability to problem-solve and think quickly on one’s feet and deal with a variety of different personalities and situations while conducting duties in a positive, professional manner in the best interest of the CSO.
• Ability to use a standard office phone.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to work Monday through Thursday, 4pm-8pm.
• Knowledge of classical music is helpful, but not required.
Send resume to Candice Ortenzo at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The Chattanooga Symphony and Opera reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. All employees are expected to adhere to all terms and conditions of the Association’s Personnel Policies and Employment Manuals and other Association policies and procedures which may be promulgated and published from time to time.