Bethel Bible Village is a faith-based residential home for children of families in crisis. We are currently seeking a live-in Christian married couple to serve as full-time missionaries in a cottage of up to eight school-aged young people. Your role will be teaching these youth life skills, and inspiring their physical, spiritual, intellectual, and emotional development.
• Spiritual: Be active participating Christians in a local congregation
• Education: High school diplomas or equivalent; college degrees preferred
• Specific Skills: Minimum one year of youth related experience – educating, coaching, or working with school age children. Effective communication and interpersonal skills are required; computer skills are preferred.
• License: Valid driver’s licenses
• Other Requirements: Couple must be married for at least two years with no more than two dependent children. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. and be at least 21 years of age.
Our benefits package includes salary, room and board, medical, dental, life insurance, pension plan, vacation, sick, and personal days. Please visit www.bethelbiblevillage.org to learn more about our ministry. Couples interested should forward a cover letter and individual resumes to:
3001 Hamill Road
Hixson, TN 37343