Part-time, hourly position, 20 hours a week, M-F in Dalton, GA office. Salary dependent on experience. Oversees organizational grant lifecycle from identifying potential grantees through application process, awarding, grant completion, reporting, and close out. Determines clients’ eligibility for grant programs by review of medical records, household financial documentation, and employment verification. Provides referrals to other medical, financial, and support resources. Maintains confidentiality and privacy of all records. Attends community meetings, industry events, trainings, and volunteer projects as needed, as well as other duties as assigned.
• Familiarity with medical terminology and reading medical records.
• Comfort in working with diverse populations in person and via phone and email.
• Excellent project management and time management skills.
• Ability to maintain professional office relationships and business attire.
• Compassion for families dealing with life-altering and catastrophic medical conditions.
• Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Speak and write in grammatically correct English.
• Education: Graduate of an accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in a health or human service field or RN, LCSW, Rx program or CRC, CDMS, or similar certification.
• Certification(s): Prefer Certified Case Manager (or be eligible for certification: ccmcertification.org.)
• Experience: Prefer two years in medical or healthcare field.
To apply send a resume, cover letter, and list of 3 professional references to email@example.com by March 30, 2019. No walk-ins or phone calls please.
About FCIF: The Floor Covering Industry Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to financially assisting those who are or have been affiliated with the floor covering industry who experience illnesses, severe disabilities, or other life-altering hardships. The Foundation ensures that these philanthropic efforts are accomplished with compassion, confidentiality, and preservation of dignity for the individuals concerned.