Position Title: Development Administrative Assistant (Part- Time)
Summary: Assist Development Team & Consultants with general office duties and donor relation activities.
Qualifications: Proven administrative support skills including the ability to multitask and support varying personnel and demands. An associates or college degree preferred with a preference given to candidates possessing non-profit experience. Minimum of one- year experience as an administrative assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Produce thank you and pledge reminder letters; and entering all donor relation information as directed.
2. Conduct prospect research and update donor database for individual and corporate prospects.
3. Assist staff and consultants with bulk mailing projects including mailing list development, mail merge, printing; and assembly through delivery.
4. Oversight of office supplies including inventory management, ordering and receiving as outlined through established protocol.
5. Assist with Board meeting and other development related event preparations to include making copies of meeting agendas, distributing support materials, send meeting reminders; reserve conference rooms for meetings and set up meeting rooms.
6. Assist team members with various special projects including logistics and informational packet development.
7. Work with major fundraising events and event committees - manage the sponsor and attendee data for the event, assist with logistics and assist with thank you process.
8. Manage changes to the Development pages for the website.
9. Prepare bimonthly newsletters and notes for the Director's report.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
▪ Aptitude and willingness to learn Fund EZ database system
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills
▪ Motivated self-starter
▪ Strong organizational skills
▪ Should be familiar with email marketing sights such as MailChimp
▪ Ability to work independently and as a team player
▪ Exceptional assessment and follow through skills
▪ Ability to manage various levels of task priority as driven by multiple team member projects
▪ Basic knowledge of various office equipment and computers, label making and mail merging
▪ Reliable transportation
▪ Proficient in Windows including Power Point, Excel and Word
▪ Knowledge and ability to post and follow social media for CGLA
▪ Be able to lift 25 pounds and be outdoors at times for events
$16.50/hour for up 20 hours per week
Interested applicants can send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.