Providing assistance and support to clients insuring the successful completion of the Work Services Program.
• Assist in training clients on new or unfamiliar jobs through demonstration, prompting, praise or other methods as deemed appropriate to the situation.
• Responsible for ensuring clients have required materials for job completion.
• Report material shortages and equipment malfunctions to the supervisor.
• Provide oral and written feedback on client’s progress to the Director of Employment Services.
• General office duties (filing, typing and phone skills)
• Maintain an orderly and safe work environment.
• Transport clients to work assignments as needed.
• Provide post-employment training at employer’s job site as needed.
May include other duties as assigned by management.
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Must possess a High School Diploma or GED, post or secondary education preferred.
• Supervisory, production or manufacturing experience preferred.
• Computer skills are preferred but not required.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
• Successful development and implementation of objectives, continuous growth in services provided
• Effective leadership
• Appropriate interaction with staff, management, clients and volunteers
• Accomplishment of job functions in an effective and timely manner
• Proficiency in oral and written communication
• Effectiveness in establishing priorities and working on multiple assignments and concurrent projects
• Exercise good judgment in the absence of specific guidelines
• Demonstrated ability to meet demanding and changing deadlines despite interruptions
• Adherence to and enforcement of company policies and procedures
• Effectively strives to meet production goals.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required and the responsibilities of the position may change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.