Level - Experienced
Job Location - TND Chattanooga - Chattanooga, TN
Position Type - Part Time
Mission: To provide a continuum of evidence-based services for women and their families impacted by addiction, mental illness, trauma and/or incarceration with Christ-centered compassionate care.
To provide safety and security to an all female population while transporting client to and from all scheduled appointments. Weekday morning or afternoon shift.
- Valid Tennessee Driver’s license
- F-Endorsement Driving License
- Minimum of 1-year comparable experience preferred
- Ability to perform each essential function satisfactorily
- Self-motivated to ensure safety and security of residents
- Ability to make quality, ethical decisions independent of supervision when necessary
Primary Responsibilities and Duties include the following:
- Transport residents to and from employment locations.
- Complete incident report for significant encounters.
- Report vehicle mechanical issues as they arise.
- Assist with company’s social media page(s).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
All Employees will adhere to the following professional standards:
- Honor the agency mission: The mission of The Next Door is to live out our faith by providing a continuum of evidence-based services for women and their families impacted by addiction, mental illness, trauma and/or incarceration.
- Consistently treat residents and co-workers with the utmost respect.
- Keep ALL information regarding staff, residents, diagnosis, group information, etc. confidential at all times.
- Work as a necessary part of the team effort.
- Model ethical and professional behavior at all times.
- Participate in ongoing meetings and trainings as required by the leadership of The Next Door.
- Be creative and assist leadership with ideas for improving the overall. quality of the services and environment for the residents of The Next Door.
- Encourage core values of The Next Door, Inc. at all times.