Catholic Charities of East Tennessee, Chattanooga, TN
Catholic Charities of East Tennessee (CCETN) has an opening for Development Coordinator. The Development Coordinator is responsible for meeting established fundraising goals through the successful planning, coordination and execution of major fundraising activities and special events across the East Tennessee Catholic Charities area. This role provides volunteer coordination through area Community Action Councils (CAC) and provides support on numerous additional development activities, projects, campaigns and outreach opportunities.
- Achieve assigned fundraising goals through successful coordination and execution of fundraising events, including annual dinners, luncheons, festivals, open houses, select home events (“parties with a purpose”) and other opportunistic event-based fundraising activities
- Solicit and secure event sponsors and ensure relevant benefits are realized
- Solicit and secure in-kind donations
- Successfully advance fundraising goals by utilizing talents and abilities of volunteer base through effective recruitment, coordination and management of local CAC
- Identify potential vendors and secure in-kind vendor partners in support of fundraising activities
- Manage events and document all relevant activities through Raiser's Edge event module
- Provide point of contact for third-party fundraising activities
- Evaluate fundraising activities against previously established goals and objectives within Development plan
- Assist with other fundraising projects (e.g., Baby Bottle Drive) as assigned by the Development Manager
- Gather relevant information and create content for various communications including social media, newsletters, direct mail, and annual report
- Participate in community outreach and networking opportunities as a representative of Catholic Charities of East Tennessee
A bachelor’s degree in a Communications, Business, Marketing or related field is preferred. Experience in special events planning, promotion, and non-profit fundraising with record of success in meeting goals is required. The candidate must be flexible and able holidays, if required. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to all required screening.
Applicants should send cover letters and resumes to HR@ccetn.org.