About the Job
This part time job is perfect for someone who wants to work less hours while making a greater impact. You’ll work closely to support the CEO assisting in almost every area, keeping things moving forward and ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks. Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- Office administration
- Assist with Communications
- Assist with Financial Administration
- Assist with Development Activities
- Assist with Systems & Operations
- Grow personally and professionally through continued education, research and study, and interaction with other professionals and leaders
- Working to keep all of our people informed and encouraged.
- Representing The Momentum Network with passion, integrity and loyalty at all times
We believe that all things are possible through Christ who gives us strength. This motivates us to provide hope and help to pregnant and parenting moms on campus, empowering them to keep moving forward. We believe it takes a village and we help cultivate the network of community partners, peers and professionals to ensure that the women and children we walk with not only survive, but learn to thrive now and in the future.
We’re looking for someone with the wisdom and experience to help us grow. We work hard, play hard and pray hard too. Our diverse village consists of moms who are overcoming incredibly difficult circumstances as well as donors and community partners that love that we can be professional and personable at the same time.
You love Jesus, helping people and planning. You have a CAN-do attitude and serving and supporting others is your love language. You also love lists and the list below pretty much sums you up:
- You desire to make an eternal impact, but prefer to work behind the scenes
- You are highly organized and have a knack for helping others get things done more efficiently & they love you for it.
- You love planning and making sure that everyone is aware of the plan as well as the valuable part they play.
- You get energized by data, details and deliverables.
- Others would say you show initiative in situations being creative and resourceful and adaptable, but also know when to ask for and receive help.
- They also know you exercise sound judgment, discretion and confidentiality.
- You can work independently and self-directed, and can communicate effectively via phone and email.
- You make the most generous assumption of others and see their weaknesses as an opportunity to help.
- You see technology as a tool and love tools like GSuite and Quickbooks Online that can be used remotely and efficiently with teams.
If interested in this position, the first step is to apply here: momentumnetwork.org/team-member-apply.
No phone calls please.