Signal Centers is hiring for a summer internship in their Human Resources department.
This person will work approximately 20 hours/week between the hours of 8:30 – 4:30, Monday – Friday.
The internship will focus primarily on duties surrounding:
- recruiting/talent acquisition
- creating a positive applicant/new hire experience.
- Ideally, this position is best suited for a student nearing completion of a degree in Human Resources or Business with an HR focus, that is looking for field experience.
- Must have completed a high school diploma/GED
- Be over 18 years of age
- Strong computer skills and experience using video messaging tools are highly desirable.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.