Skye Strategies, the region’s leading grant development firm serving nonprofits and educational institutions, seeks a Grant Development & Research Assistant to assist with a variety of grant research, writing, organizational, and administrative tasks to support the needs of the company and its clients. This position is a full-time, salaried position.
The ideal candidate should pay superior attention to detail, think logically and linearly, be able to organize and prioritize multiple projects, and possess high-quality writing abilities. While this position is entry-level, opportunity for swift advancement is available for the right candidate.
- Develop grant assessments for available funding opportunities
- Develop grant development plans incorporating top funding prospects for clients
- Develop detailed grant development outlines based on Request for Proposals
- Develop detailed grant development checklists based on Request for Proposals
- Gather statistics and research to support grant development
- Research, review and summarize research articles to support grant development
- Write, edit and/or review grant proposal drafts or sections of drafts
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree Preferred – Degrees of interest include English: Composition & Rhetoric, Nonprofit Management
- Persuasive and/or technical writing and research experience either in a professional or academic learning setting
- Proficiency with Dropbox, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Pro
Those wishing to join a cohesive team that works collaboratively to help support and strengthen vital services and programming for the Chattanooga region, please send a Cover Letter, Resume, and two (2) Writing Samples of your choice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to submit all requirements will result in non-review of your application package.