Early Childhood Education Teachers/Teacher Assistants (Full- and part-time)
Chambliss Center for Children is seeking both full- and part-time teachers and teacher assistants for all its off-campus sites, located throughout the city. Locations include:
1. Children’s Academy for Education and Learning, 1800 S. Greenwood Avenue, 37404
2. Maurice Kirby Child Care Center, 2500 South Market Street, 37408
3. Newton Child Development Center, 1301 Grove Street, 37402
4. Pro Re Bona Child Care Center, 1707 Dodds Avenue, 37404
5. Volunteer Community School, 506 Spears Avenue, 37405
Teachers and assistants must have a high school diploma and five years of experience in childcare or a CDA, Associate’s degree in early education, or a Bachelor’s degree in early education. New pay rates start at $13/hour. Interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate if one of the locations is more convenient for you. Please include the title of the position in your subject line so that it can be forwarded to the appropriate staff member.