Chambliss Center for Children is seeking applicants for an off-campus Site Director to manage one of its early childhood education programs. This position will oversee the day-to-day operations of the center while demonstrating exceptional professional conduct and consideration for the educational development, safety, and welfare of the children and the staff. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supervising and scheduling staff
• Ensuring facility & classrooms meet or exceed licensing standards
• Accurate record-keeping of enrollments, payments, attendance, etc…
• Enrollment of children, including tours and paperwork
• Conducting staff meetings and ensuring teachers are providing high-quality experiences for all children
Applicants must be organized, professional, have good computer skills, be good communicators, have experience managing employees, and be familiar with early childhood education and childcare. Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (child-related field is a plus) or equivalent childcare management experience and satisfy the mandatory physical requirements and background checks. Interested persons should email a resume (with references) to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.