Chambliss Center for Children is seeking applicants for an off-campus Site Director who would manage two early childhood education programs at different locations within Chattanooga. This position will oversee the day-to-day operations of the centers while demonstrating exceptional professional conduct and consideration for the educational development, safety, and welfare of the children and the staff. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising and scheduling staff
- Ensuring facility & classrooms meet or exceed licensing standards
- Accurate record-keeping of enrollments, payments, attendance, etc…
- Enrollment of children, including tours and paperwork
- Conducting staff meetings and ensuring teachers are providing high-quality experiences for all children
Applicants must be organized, professional, have good computer skills, be good communicators, have experience managing employees, and be familiar with early childhood education and childcare. Position will spend ½ time at each center. Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (child-related field is a plus) or equivalent childcare management experience and satisfy the mandatory physical requirements and background checks. Interested persons should email a resume (with references) to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.